Sunday, March 27, 2011

Body Artwork: Ronald Bigornia





I started drawing on myself for the heck of it and people started taking them for real tattoos. They were literally mindblown when I told them it was fake. I splurged an idea to maybe start doing it on other people. This is my good friend Ronald Bigornia who happily and willingly let me draw on him. It started with me designing a tattoo that he actually wants to get and then me drawing it on him to see how it would look. This is the turnout. We actually recorded and time lapsed the process: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=di08rmJbhPc

We actually plan on redoing it with new techniques I learned so be on the lookout for that!

1 comment:

  1. did you research this are you a professionalism in art have you went to school for this

    ReplyDelete