Sunday, March 27, 2011

Tattoo Design: Alexander Domdoma



My homegirl has this uncle that looked through my body artwork photo album on FB and said he wants to meet me in person. I guess he really liked my work. He's a tattoo artist who agreed on teaching me. Problem is he lives in Pittsburgh, and even though that's not far at all, I am not mobile at the moment so I have no way of going over there on a regular basis. :(

Anyway, she hit me up and said her dad wanted me to design him a Filipino Tattoo. That's all he asked. However I took that was completely up to me. Well I designed this one, and a few days later, he got it tatted by the Uncle that wants to teach me. They both loved the design (aside from the minor tweaks here and there). I've designed Tattoos for many different people but he was actually the first guy to actually get it done! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment